Join for £5 per month or or single annual payment of £60
ST BRIAVELS ASSEMBLY ROOMS - 100 CLUB LOTTERY RULES
1) The “100 Club” will be operated under the
Gambling Act 2005, which deals with a Small Society Lottery. The promoter will
be the Chairman, The St Briavels Assembly Rooms Ltd. Small Society Lottery Registration
Number: 15 / 00583 / GALOTT / 33.
2) The Club reserves the right to alter the rules of the “100 Club” from time to time as maybe necessary.
3) All profits made by the “100 Club” will be used to support the Assembly Rooms.
4) The St Briavels Assembly Rooms Ltd “100 Club” lottery is aimed at a membership of 100 over the age of 16 years ( but see also paragraph 12)
5) The subscription will be £5 per month payable by Standing Order on the first day of each month or an annual single payment of £60. On receipt of payment or Standing Order form the applicant will be allocated a draw number. For each additional £5 per month or single annual payment of £60 an additional draw number will be allocated.
6) A draw will take place every month for prize money. Winners of prizes will be notified by email, post or telephone, plus the results of each draw can be requested by email, from: email@example.com, or by writing to St. Briavels Assembly Rooms (100 Club), East Street, St. Briavels, Lydney, GLOS. GL15 6TG. It may also be found on www.st-briavels.com, or our Facebook page.
7) 50% of the total annual subscription will be paid out in prize money; for this purpose the “100 Club” year will run from date of commencement for 12 months.
8) The draws will be conducted at the monthly Produce Market, by at least two trustees of The St. Briavels Assembly Rooms.
9) No “100 Club” participant will be included in the draw if the appropriate subscription has not been received by the first day of the month in which the draw is taking place and the promoter reserves the right to reallocate any draw number where payment has not been received on time.
10) Prizes will be paid by online transfer to the bank details of that member, or cheque through the post to the person/s holding the winning number/s.
11) In the event of there being less than 100 participants, prize may be award on a pro-rata basis of the actual number of members at the time of the draw.
12) In the event of there being more than 100 applications to join the “100 Club” the club will issue the required number of draw numbers to satisfy demand and prizes may be awarded on a pro-rata basis of the actual number of members at the time of the draw.
13) Participants can cancel their entry in the lottery at any time by giving one month’s written notice, by writing to St. Briavels Assembly Rooms (100 Club), East Street, St. Briavels, Lydney, GLOS. GL15 6TG, and if paying by Standing Order, they should inform their bank. Any decision by St Briavels Assembly Rooms Ltd to wind up the “100 Club” will also be by one month’s written notice. Under no circumstances can any payments be refunded.
THE ST BRIAVELS ASSEMBLY ROOMS
Registered Charity 1124367 / Company Registration 6558465
Small Society Lottery Registration Number: 15/00583/GALOTT/33
Please print out and complete the application
form and bring it to the produce market at the pavilion, held every first
Saturday of the month 10am - 12pm, or post to:
‘Treasurer / 100 CLUB', St. Briavels Assembly Rooms, East St; St. Briavels, Lydney, GLOS GL15 6TG / or email the required details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I, the undersigned, would like to participate in the above named lottery identified above, and confirm I have read the terms and conditions, and agree to abide by the rules.
Club Ball Number: (email email@example.com to choose an available number)
Tel Number Day & Evening:
IF PAYING BY MONTHLY STANDING ORDER (PREFERRED), PLEASE SET UP YOUR STANDING ORDER ONLINE, OR DETACH AND COMPLETE THE STANDING ORDER FORM BELOW AND HAND IN TO YOUR BANK ASAP. ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN MAKE CASH OR CHEQUE PAYMENT AT THE PRODUCE MARKET
cut - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - cut- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - cut- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - cut- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - cut
Standing Order Form. St Briavels Assembly
Room Ltd. Please set up
the following standing order with your bank:
To: The Manager
Account No: Sort Code:
Please pay: The St. Briavels Assembly Rooms Ltd
At Bank: Unity Trust Bank / Sort Code: 60-83-01 / Account No: 20358473
Pay £5.00 (Five Pounds only) on the FIRST DAY OF EVERY MONTH until further notice
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE (Your name & ball number) ______________________________________________
Signed ___________________________________>>>>>.......... ...... Date___________________